Sunday, January 15, 2012

Great Deals to take advantage of by 1/17/12

Hello Everyone!!

This is my first blog that I have ever written, so bare with me. I will do my best to make sense with everything I say. I do tend to confuse people though, so hope that doesn't happen. If you do have a question about anything ever, feel free to ask me anytime. You can reach me at branda@mypblist.com. Alright, here it goes. :)

I wish I would have gotten up the guts to write this blog earlier. If you are reading this, I want to warn you that these deals end at midnight on Tuesday evening. While price collecting this week, I came across a few Awesome deals! This is why I started this blog, so I can share them with you.

  • At Safeway, they are having a sale on Colgate toothpaste. It is on sale for $.99!!! Wow!! That's a great deal! This is the time that I stock up on toothpaste. Toothpaste these days is not very cheap, so when it goes for $.99, Woo~Hoo!!
*On top of that, if you get the Sunday paper, there is a coupon for $1.00 off any Colgate toothpaste. What?!? Are they serious? Yes!! With that coupon, it will be FREE!!*
  • At Kings Soopers, they have a sale Krusteaz pancake mix. It is on sale for $1.49.That is a great deal for those of you that have little ones. It's quick, easy and kids like to help make them too! My kids make pancakes all the time, so when I saw this deal, I stocked up!! There is a very decent shelf life on it so I am not worried about it expiring.
*I wish I could say that I found a coupon to go with this, but I did not. :(

Thank you so much for reading my blog! Next week, I will keep my eyes open for some more great deals! I will get them posted earlier too. :) So be sure to check back next time you see the link. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!